Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Lesson people didn't learn from the history is that people don't learn from the history

I'm a big fan of the TV Series - The Apprentice

Instead of just watching it on the couch with food and drinks at hand, I always have my laptop opened
Keeping notes as the series goes
I wrote down all the great ideas that I might be able to apply in the future
all the bad ideas that i should prevent

Instead of just watching the show and guess who and which team wins this week, I look into the reason of winning as well as the reason of losing.

The Lesson people didn't learn from the history is that people don't learn from the history
Same mistakes happened more than once in the whole process by different people. Only if they could learn from the history will they be able to prevent that mistake.

I want to learn, from the best, and from the worst.
You learn so much from people who success, also from people who fail

I'd love to share my ideas and notes with everyone who's in love with the world of business

No comments: